“Personal information” is defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, information about a living individual, including name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, etc. This refers to information that can identify a specific individual from the description, etc., data related to facial appearance, fingerprints, voiceprints, and information that can identify a specific individual from a single piece of information such as the insurer number of a health insurance card (personal identification information).
When personal information is collected in this service, the purpose of collection and use is as follows.
- For provision and operation of this service
- To respond to inquiries from users (including identity verification)
- To send e-mails about other services such as new functions, update information, and campaigns for the services you are using
- To contact you as necessary for maintenance, important notices, etc.
- To identify users who violate the Terms of Service and users who attempt to use the service for illegal or unjust purposes, and to refuse their use.
- To allow users to view, change, or delete their own registered information, and view usage status
- To bill users for usage fees in paid services
- Purposes incidental to the above purposes of use
We may share transaction records and payment information including personal information between users and the business partners of this service (including information providers, advertisers, ad distribution destinations, etc.) .
We may outsource all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
If the user’s personal information is incorrect, the user can request to correct, add or delete their information by prescribed procedures.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
This service may opt-in to saving your data in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment.
If you leave a comment, your name, email address and website will be saved in cookies. These cookies will last for one year, and the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
If you login to this service, cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
This website is carefully operated and managed, however we cannot completely guarantee the accuracy of the posted content or the security of the website. We are not liable for any trouble, loss, or damage arising from the article or the information on the linked sites.
In addition, the principles, assertions, and opinions of the content, including reviews of products and services, are the personal views of site owner. It does not guarantee efficacy or effectiveness. Please purchase the products or use the services at your own risk.